Two Year Health Guarantee
1.From the date of birth against all serious life altering genetic disease. The Breeder reserves the right to have a second opinion by a licensed veterinarian of Breeder’s choice, at Breeder’s expense.
2. Purchaser must be able to provide Breeder with up to date veterinary and treatment records. Breeder reserves the right to review all medical/treatment records with a licensed veterinarian of Breeder’s choice, at Breeder’s expense.
3 In the event that the dog is affected by a serious life altering genetic disease, Breeder will either replace the dog, or refund the Purchaser up to $1500 for medical treatment (Breeder’s choice).
4. Should dog have been subject to any of the following during the guarantee period, the guarantee becomes null and void.
5. Under no circumstances shall the Breeder be liable for any consequential, incidental, or special damages resulting from negligence and environmental factors.
6 This warranty does not cover skin/food/environmental allergies. We have no control of the area your pup may be in, food you choose to feed your pup, or the environmental factors that may trigger allergies. Allergies in dogs (like people) can develop at any time.
7.This warranty does not cover cosmetic teeth/bite issues such as an under-bite or base narrow canines. These are recessive genes that are that cannot be tested for prior to breeding.
8. This warranty applies only to the original buyer. Upon transfer of ownership of the dog, warranty becomes null and void.
9. Purchaser agrees never to relinquish dog to a shelter and to contact Breeder immediately in the event that the dog needs to be re-homed.
Our return/re-home policy is as follows :
10. If owner feeds the dog our recommended healthy dog food, this guarantee is extended for one year to three years of age. We are able to access purchasing records from the company in order to verify.
Three Day General Health Guarantee
1. At the time of delivery, the Breeder guarantees your new puppy is in good health, and has received age appropriate vaccinations as well as worming care as well as health check by a licensed veterinarian.
2. From the time of arrival of puppy, Purchaser should take the puppy into a licensed veterinarian for an initial health exam within 72 hours.
3. If within 72 hours the Purchaser’s veterinarian discovers a chronic or serious health problem with puppy, immediate proof of medical exam and diagnosis by the veterinarian is required. Breeder reserves the right to request a second opinion by a veterinarian of Breeder’s choice, at Breeder’s expense.
4. If puppy is found to have poor health (documented by 2 licensed veterinarians) within 72 hours, Breeder may either replace puppy from the next available similar litter (with shipping at Purchaser’s expense), or refund the purchase price of said puppy (Breeder’s discretion). Puppy must be returned (at Purchaser’s expense) immediately. If Purchaser chooses to keep puppy diagnosed with poor health within 72 hours, Breeder will reimburse for veterinary costs related to preexisting condition up to $1500. Veterinary costs will be paid directly to Purchaser’s licensed Veterinarian.
5. It is the Purchaser’s responsibility to provide due care, and not expose unprotected puppy whose vaccines have not yet taken effect to contagious situations. This health guarantee becomes null and void if Purchaser has not taken the puppy into a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours of receiving puppy.